Rent Day Rent Day

The writing is funny and the audio is pretty good quality. Animation is a little lacking but still better than anything I can do. I think with practice your submissions will only get better. Decent submission!

YABBY HUNTERZ YABBY HUNTERZ

Hilarious. Great audio quality. Art was really gross, reminded me of rattfink but less grotesque. Animation wasn't the best or I would have rated higher. I laughed, isn't that sort of the point?

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

Hey man just dropped in to say that was pretty good. Everyone knows that the controller would have been thrown, though.

The Tapper The Tapper

The controls are very simple, just press the up arrow to flap, but they aren't mentioned. Make sure players know the controls.

Animation is very simple but smooth. The game works as intended.

The high score feature shows an error.

Adding some music would make it seem less dull. That death sound effect is something else.

Unknown. Untitled. Unbound. Unknown. Untitled. Unbound.

I feel like the concept of this game was topical, but I had a couple beefs with it. First, just in presentation, it was really kind of powerpoint-like with the interface. There was no audio whatsoever. It could have benefited from a mood-setting track. Some sort of more interactive interface would have been nice.

My biggest issue was that in making your choices, you are told how you feel. I think this would be more effective if you presented results based on research and allowed the user to draw their own conclusions about the difference between their intention and the eventual outcome.

I think something like this could be very thought-provoking if done correctly. I like the concept. I would be interested to see a submission from you along this same line with some more time spent on it. Good idea.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

That video was amazing. This whole thing reminds me of why I love NG so much, and why I have continuously been drawn back to it for the past 13 years. Here's to many more =)

When Stars Appear When Stars Appear

Fantastic work, as usual. So sad =C

That Makes Me Moist That Makes Me Moist

Uhg. I'm sterile.

Psychopath responds:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Seraphina Seraphina

This has all the elements that made me love the music in the RPGs I played as a kid. I get the sense of adventure, I feel the hope and the loss and triumph in this piece. Excellent work!!

Mega Kid Mega Kid

Nice drawing of Megaman! Good panel detail on the armor. Buster gun looks a little weird to me although I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe too small? Decent work, man.

Monster!Pico Monster!Pico