All 15 art Reviews

Mega Kid Mega Kid

Nice drawing of Megaman! Good panel detail on the armor. Buster gun looks a little weird to me although I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe too small? Decent work, man.

Monster!Pico Monster!Pico

I can dig it.

linda-mota responds:

CAN YOU DIG ITTTTTTTTTTTT

NGADM CD Placeholder Image NGADM CD Placeholder Image

I can dig it.

As the Head Turns As the Head Turns

Hey dylan, love your work. This is a mighty fine fluid gif you've got there. Alright, nice talking to you, have a good day!

dylan responds:

what a chat!

Hospital Comic #1 Hospital Comic #1

Heh heh.

Storm Storm

This is good work, but I agree with Syrupmasterz, the mountains aren't quite there with the rest of the piece for me. It feels like it's not quite finished...it's just a few details off from a higher rating for me. The mountains, and also I would have liked a little more detail on the moon so it looks like more than a gray disk.

But really, this is good work. The lightning looks fantastic, and the illuminating effects you have applied to it are perfect. I enjoy the simple palette you used here, it really works for this piece. I'd like to see this just a bit more polished, keep up the good work.

Braingums Braingums

Man, that is gross. Really love all the little line detail, especially in the mouth. Not sure what the hell is going on with the shirt, it's kind of distracting. Barf.

Chapter 3: Silva's Light Chapter 3: Silva's Light

I picked a good time to come back to NG.

Love the lighting in this piece, and all your line work serves to draw your attention down this corridor...feels very mysterious, I want to know what's over there. Love the little bright-eyed bird on the right, but the small details of the falling leaves and the ripples in the water really serve to make this come alive for me. Fabulous work, thank you for your submission.

SkyrisDesign responds:

Thanks! I had alot of fun working on this piece... even though it took forever.

Speedcore Speedcore

That is some SERIOUSLY adept shading. The level of detail here is disgusting, like all of my favorite Ren and Stimpy close-ups. God, look at that gumline, the moles on the throat, the HAIRS....ugh. IT's beautifully disgusting. Very reminiscent of good ol' Ratfink stuff. Barf. 5 stars.

Study #1 Study #1

That's great man. I like the way you interpreted this...To me, the way you've colored her speaks to me as more of an old timey portrait from the 40's or 50's rather than a contemporary photo, like your subject matter...I really like that. The only thing I wish I could have seen more of was some texture on the fabric. The photograph shows such a rich texture there, and I feel like some of it is lost here. Overall though, I believe you've done a great job, thank you for this submission.