The Tapper The Tapper

The controls are very simple, just press the up arrow to flap, but they aren't mentioned. Make sure players know the controls.

Animation is very simple but smooth. The game works as intended.

The high score feature shows an error.

Adding some music would make it seem less dull. That death sound effect is something else.

Unknown. Untitled. Unbound. Unknown. Untitled. Unbound.

I feel like the concept of this game was topical, but I had a couple beefs with it. First, just in presentation, it was really kind of powerpoint-like with the interface. There was no audio whatsoever. It could have benefited from a mood-setting track. Some sort of more interactive interface would have been nice.

My biggest issue was that in making your choices, you are told how you feel. I think this would be more effective if you presented results based on research and allowed the user to draw their own conclusions about the difference between their intention and the eventual outcome.

I think something like this could be very thought-provoking if done correctly. I like the concept. I would be interested to see a submission from you along this same line with some more time spent on it. Good idea.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

That video was amazing. This whole thing reminds me of why I love NG so much, and why I have continuously been drawn back to it for the past 13 years. Here's to many more =)

Jun Jun

There was no audio and no explanation of the rules. I basically had no idea what was going on. Throw me a bone here!

Wrassling Wrassling

Very simple, and addicting. It's also funny in a ridiculous way, sort of like the QWOP of old. Nice work! I dig the tune too.

colburt187 responds:

Thanks, yeah I love the tunes too.

Netflix And Chill Netflix And Chill

I clicked through the dialogue too fast and ended up looking like a creep. It was fun though! Like that track.

Jasonario responds:

Hahaha thank you! Glad you were able to indulge in the dark side for a while

Grid Avoider Grid Avoider

This game was pretty simple, but you said it was intended to be that way. I just found that I got bored with it pretty fast. Maybe adding different types of powerups or some more eye-catching graphics might make it more likely to draw people's support. I think it could really benefit from a music track as well.

I liked that you had to make the split second decisions to get where you were going. It was always a race to the next "B" for me, and as more arrows appeared it gave this game a good challenge. I just think it needs dressed up a little bit.

ALZ ALZ

That was so sad. God. Definitely changed my perspective. Well done.

Glass House Glass House

This game is well made, but essentially it's just an Angry Birds clone. Still fun, but it's nothing new.

Sine Sine

I like the concept of this game, with the rotating paddles...it's like a neat one-player version of pong. But the flashing lights are just too much. I think this would be cooler with some more artistic, dynamic backgrounds, instead of just flashing rectangles. It hurts the eyes and keeps you from playing for too long. Neat idea though!

Noster3000 responds: