Rent Day Rent Day

The writing is funny and the audio is pretty good quality. Animation is a little lacking but still better than anything I can do. I think with practice your submissions will only get better. Decent submission!

YABBY HUNTERZ YABBY HUNTERZ

Hilarious. Great audio quality. Art was really gross, reminded me of rattfink but less grotesque. Animation wasn't the best or I would have rated higher. I laughed, isn't that sort of the point?

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

Hey man just dropped in to say that was pretty good. Everyone knows that the controller would have been thrown, though.

Treasure Treasure

You made me uncomfortable. Good job!

the Shipwreck Interview the Shipwreck Interview

I'm digging the fashionable pubic underpants. Made me chuckle. Liked the animation of the dude talking with the wiggling mustache. How'd you do on the assignment?

Uebie responds:

Thanks man! no grade yet, but I'll keep you posted!

PokeWatch PokeWatch

Yeeeaaah pikachu fuck 'em uuuupppp!!!

This is great. I've always enjoyed the idea of sprite animations and this one is of a very high quality. Crisp audio, not bad voice acting either. Great submission!

Catwoman x Harley Speedpaint Catwoman x Harley Speedpaint

It's interesting to see how this is done, and the art is technically proficient, but it essentially is just a recording of someone drawing, not really animation.

School - LordofPancakez School - LordofPancakez

"A few people laughed. A few people cried. Most people were silent." That's about right lol but I liked the goofiness of this. The speech was a little quiet, but I thought the facial animation was fairly smooth. Nice work.

Slim Jim Slim Jim

Despite your struggle, I thought the animation style was very smooth and enjoyable to watch. I hope in leisure you would consider coming back to this format, I enjoyed this short vid.

Mask of Infamy Mask of Infamy

I won't tell you I understood everything in this video, but I'd have to know a lot more about the requirements of your assignment to figure out why you got an F.